211A Point Nepean Road
+61 3 5981 0666
Based on 1 reviews
Reviews of Mavi Fish & Chips
- Gareth Angeli Added May 05, 2019★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Read the reviews of this place and was looking forward to good quality chips. Unfortunately I was disappointed as the chips had an oily aftertaste (more so than normal deep-fried chips) that made them slightly unpleasant to eat. It might have been because it wasn't busy, I was the only customer in the store, so the oil wasn't hot enough.
Aside from that the store was nice, staff were friendly and the wait time was acceptable.
Feel this could be a really nice store with the location of the beach and parks across the road, just need the food to be better than average.
- Don Albert Added April 28, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ☆One of the best fish and chips in town. Served us HOT, with pieces of lemon and fish had real taste! Well fried
- George Litho Added April 19, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Food was great, I went on Christmas night the only place open. There was a bit of a wait as its a small shop and they only have two small fryers but staff explained there would be a wait! And did their best would go back again!!!
- Dania Neacsu Added April 12, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ☆First fish and chips fish we had after landing in Melbourne. Really tasty and fresh fish, a big variety to choose from. Not oily at all. A really small it cozy space. Prices are affordable.
- Asef Hussain Added April 10, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Excellent fish and chips! Fresh and tasty. Simple food as it should be. Keep up the good work
- Vasilios Chrisant Added February 13, 2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Last Sunday on a fantastic sunny afternoon attended MAVI, good set up, nice and clean, tables inside and outside, staff was excellent and we ordered grilled flake, scallops, and chips with vinegar and salt. Flake and scallops excellent, unfortunately it appeared that the chips had been undercooked, no colour in the chips and hard. Extra vinegar sprinkled on, however, we could not taste or smell it. Good clean shop and good staff, maybe it was a mistake for us that day.
Share this page
Today's weather in Dromana VIC
19:00 19 ℃ 1008 hPa 74 % 5 m/s 22:00 18 ℃ 1007 hPa 75 % 5 m/s